Training for the Full Certificate of Competence
Persons responsible in companies with a permit according to §7 SprengG require a Full Certificate of Competence. In order to obtain it the training for the Full Certificate of Competence must be proven. In our basic training you will acquire the special knowledge in accordance with §32 of the 1. SprengV. Contents of the course for the Full Certificate of Competence according to §20 SprengG include the structure, the mode of operation, and the approval of selected pyrotechnic products for technical purposes.
Furthermore, legal bases and statutory provisions on acquiring and handing over to others are also conveyed for the Full Certificate of Competence. Part of the training is a practical examination with ignitions of airbags, gas generators, and seat belt pretensioners. The written examination of the specialist knowledge is carried out by a representative of the authorities in accordance with §36 of the 1. SprengV. The course lasts two days. After successfully passing the exam the participant will receive the officially recognized certificate for acquiring the Full Certificate of Competence.
- Structure, mode of operation, and admission of selected pyrotechnic objects for technical purposes
- Legal bases and statutory provisions concerning the acquiring and handling to others
- Storing, using, and transporting explosive substances
- Safety- technical references, occupational safety
- Practical demonstration with ignitions of airbags, gas generators, and seat belt pretensioners
- ractical and written examination by a representative of the authority
Submission of a clearance certificate in accordance with §34 Section 2 of the 1. SprengV. Please apply for this as soon as possible at the authority responsible for your place of residence.
The certificate must be available at the start of the course.
Please contact us for further information: Schulung@hps-examination.eu